View Single Post
Old 2013-03-12, 20:33   Link #3705
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
that's like saying mahouka isn't a romance light novel which it is, it's a light novel that showcasts MANY things and battles are a VERY important part of it, they're not all it is about but it has importance.
And even speculations and assumption have their merit, to begin with nothing is certain in life or in this story so should we stop discussing everything all together ?
And the one alive won the fight but it wasn't just thanks to luck that he did so, while sometimes that can be a factor it has limited influence and skills are what decide the fate of the battle UNLESS both sides are on the same level in which case luck will become an important factor because let's be real here, do you think Tatsuya would lose to a non magician regular soldier in a head on fight ? you can't just say who knows maybe he'll get unlucky because if it does happen then it's just too unrealistic and doubts everything the author has shown us so far.
true i conveyed my incorrectly you are right what i meant, when i said when i say is not a battle light novel it's that instead of fights between magicians, it would be better to think it as humans that can use the convenient weapon know as magic. And while they are fights and battles they are not really the main points of the story.

The second point is up to you what you think of it but a normal person could beat tatsuya with the right tactics.