View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 12:20   Link #112
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
His Grendan crimes were an undisputed hard facts. However he already undergone punishment. About his ‘motives’ his feats are more than t enough to overrule that.
I said this multiple times already, still, here comes one last time: It's not a matter of exacting revenge on his crimes but if he rehabilitated or not. If you don't see the difference between these two, I have nothing more to offer on the matter.
Quote:
As I stated earlier his crimes were in the past. During his presence within Zuellni’s military from ep 5 onwards he obeyed every orders and was a dutiful soldier and saved the city. Where does his ‘motives’ were actually harmful to others and for the benefit of the city as a whole other than to our closed-minded captain?
I guess I should've chosen the easy way out and asked if you'd work together with a Hitler who says, "burned 5 million people and proud of it" to your face or send him to another platoon.

On another note, if you'd like to make a reversal of our roles so far, I'd like you to state what you like about Nina and in return, I'll tell what I don't like about her. What do you say?