View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 11:42   Link #114
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWorm View Post
Evas flashback should be longer - "Hey I am your younger self do you remember? Sudenly believe in magic and all will be alright." - thats just not enough.
Nitpicky.
Quote:
No smoking Rudolf and Hideyoshi on boat. Also skipping the scenes with Battler and seven Sisters and than mentioning it looks kinda stupid.
I don't think any of those scenes were necessary. Surely DEEN would have included them if they had more time to play with but they are working on a tight schedule.

Quote:
I dont like Renove - hes not slick enough. He looks and speaks like submissive homosexual than a one of the most powerful demons that works like butler to kill some time.
What are you talking about? That fits his character perfectly. This is a guy who likes baking cookies and making tea and laughs "pukukuku". If you thought he was a gar badass instead, you must not have read the VN very carefully.

Quote:
Last scene where Rosa suddenly says she killed Beatrice was out of place.
Not really. That's the perfect cliffhanger for the end of the first part of this arc.

Quote:
There was a lot of very lazy animation (the inheritance discussion scene again, beach scene) on the other hand few scenes were done really well (Eva flashback, Metaworld).
Making that scene more animated (as in making the adults wrangle their arms about) wouldn't have made it any better. It's a scene of people talking. Live with it.

Quote:
DEEN is trying to make the series graduating just like VN was graduating through all episodes. But the novel started at high quality and was only adding more awesome parts, DEEN started very poor and is slowly through mediocre quality to actually good one. I still expect next espisodes to fall in quality again, just like it was in second arc.
You're expecting too much and much of what you expect simply isn't possible given the time constraints and general issues when translating a novel into a visual work.