View Single Post
Old 2009-12-12, 18:59   Link #66
BK201Hei
Contractor

Theorie about Madame Oreille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima-Chan View Post
@nubby

That's why i think that Madam has different goals....maybe she is Amber's messenger, since she know so much things, which i doubt....To me her role in this anime is unknown @_@
But i'm sure in one thing: She is a BAD guy
My theorie is pretty much the same. I thought about whether we had an character like Oreille in the first season or not. And the only character with a similar apperance is Brita (the blond contractor woman of Evening Prime Rose with the ability to teleport). I am not sure whether she is dead or not. We have seen that the truck of EPR was destroyed, but we did not actually saw her dying, did we? Regarding her ability, she would have been able to escape in the last moment.

I think that they have pretty much the same apperance. They have the same hair colour, eyes colour, violet (not sure which colour this is in English) make up and the presence of a Vamp. You know what I mean?

Here are two comparison screens I made.

Spoiler for comparison screens:

Both had contact with Amber and therefore the knowledge about the incidents. Furthermore, both seem to be American: Brita infiltrated the American embassy and Oreille is a agent of CIA. And the last evidence is that Oreille seems to be able to appear and disappear where and whenever she wants. And what kind of ability make you be able to to do this? Only time control or teleport. The age and the character (cold and calculating) would fit aswell.

But a point that does not fit is the question about the clothes. Why the hell are they not left behind?

Well, this is only a theorie. Let me know what you think about it. ^^

It could be that these similarities are just coincidences, but this would not be typical of Bones, because as we know in almost everything in the DTB story is bound together.

PS: This is my first post ever in English, I hope it is understandable. ^^