View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 17:58   Link #253
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Sachi was able to see Kirito's menu, though. (different from the cursors and status bars that they see)

But even if they can't see the menu, they know it enough to manipulate it with their eyes closed.
Yes, this is what I was getting at. But I've never read the novels so my understanding is pretty limited. I've come to accept things for the way they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
It's easier to simply assume he didn't think twice about it because he thought she was asleep.

Yes, he's trying to hide his level from his guild... but he's not insisting she sleep elsewhere. So obviously he's highly comfortable with her. Odds he got careless at least ONCE would be very high.
But on the other hand, Kirito doesn't seem like a clumsy fellow who forgets to lock his house on the way out (like Asuna sleeping and leaving herself open to sleep-PK in this episode). I would never expect Kirito to accidentally nap out in the open (that is to say that I hope he was just lying down this episode and not actually asleep).

But I also understand Kirito does take too many chances which might align with his suicidal tendencies a few episodes ago...I'm just a bit skeptical about having the option for other people see your menus. With sleep-pkers on the loose, the option would always be flipped to "never allow other players to see my menu" and there would be no reason to change it from this setting.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote