View Single Post
Old 2013-09-07, 13:20   Link #3243
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
The idea of the pilots wearing the uniforms we see in the preview are from a different timeline is my current theory. This was the first scene we see, so it's most likely going to be in one of the first episodes of season 2. No way, they can rescue Saki, Kyuma and Thunder in that short span of time, when Module 77 is in need of major repair, and the students need recuperation and sort out their losses. Also, their not going to skip the rescue by doing a time jump. The audience needs to see it. Furthermore, you save future glimpses until near the end, and you usually don't go back in order. The scene with Saki teaching the kid was before the battle she fought in the beginning of episode 7 that was three years later. And the first picture, queenSwild shows has the image I uploaded, so it's not a color change.

Edit: Thunder's color does not match his valvrave's.
I think they actually just changed the uniform, just because it was in the preview does not mean it is not changeable. They aired the preview on June 28, at the end of episode 12. Around 2 1/2 months ago. Things are going to change within that time frame and will still probably change until October hits.

Also, Thunder's uniform is yellow, while his valvrave is yellow..

Some big shit has to happen for them to temporarily hold off Cain while saving the other 3 VVV pilots. I also don't think they are going to capture the other 3 why? Because if they did they would obviously have Cain and his team of the dorrsian boys securing the prison (which would probably be nearly impossible for them to be rescued if they did get away with the other 3 vvv's).

The one thing I really like about this anime is how the Dorssians always adapt after each battle keeping people on their feet. It's wrong to say this but this Anime does contain logic within it.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote