View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 20:57   Link #691
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Aside from the different color schemes for each race they also have some unique skills exclusive to them and people mainly choose a race because of a preference for said skills. One example is the Spriggans illusion (maybe more appropriately named transformation) magic and treasure hunting skills as per Leafas explanation. I was actually looking at the selection screen from one of the earlier eps and it seems some races are more solidly built (Salamanders), some are more lithe (Spriggans, Sylphs) while some are small in stature (Caith Siths).
Quoted from the episode 22 thread.

So my question is, using WoW terminology and references as guidance, do the races have anything that is truly exclusive to them? For instance, would a race have an Orc's Blood Fury ability that only they have (likely in the form of a school of magic), or would it be more like a Blood Elf's enchanting bonus? Or perhaps slightly stronger than the enchanting bonus, and more like a Troll's enhanced regeneration (which cannot be replicated, but isn't a huge bonus) or Tauren's +5% base health (again, cannot be replicated, but isn't a totally unique thing)?

Mostly just curious, since the Cait Sith leader had raised Dark Magic, which made me wonder if perhaps races got unique magic schools that only they could use.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote