View Single Post
Old 2007-05-31, 15:39   Link #80
GammaRed

This is a blow to the comunity

To those who beleave this is a travisty that is unforgivabul, I suport you. In the eyes of the world we have once again, shown that Canada/USA are one of the most closed minded of the world. We are the only contrys in witch sexual practices are OUTLAWED, and I am not talking about immoral content such as the Truely Taboo. But plane sexual practaces that are enjoyed by meny ppl, I wont name them as this is not the place.

This is a work of fiction, and I have read everything in the series that is avalabul, and MUCH of wot is being complaned about is things that are taken out of context because they CHOSE to condem it befor understanding it.

We have to relise that as a nation we are the last that have not acsepted this sort of content as wot it is, a story with real emontional issues, that have no doubt happend in REAL LIFE.

Further more, what has happended to the vaunted freedoms, that they can be supressed by a group be it large or small.

Maybe we are the minroity in wanting this Managa to be released in the US & Canada. But that dosent make our wishes and complanets LESS VALID!

I feel that if we dont release EVERYTHING, than we should not release ANYTHING.

Manga/Anime was ment to be read/watched and enjoyed or dispised. And if they stop a title because of this, what is next?
GammaRed is offline   Reply With Quote