View Single Post
Old 2004-07-19, 08:48   Link #63
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
If naruto isn't related to the fourth in some way, then how come they look so much alike? And about the fourth's soul, didn't anyone think the soul hung on the death god's cross looked a little like the fourth? Check it out, they've obviously made the soul look like what they've shown us the fourth looks like.
To get back on topic ^_^ I believe that Naruto is the 4ths Child. He's been referred to as the 4ths 'Legacy' in the Manga/Anime.. He looks like him, and he was 'chosen' to be the vessel for Sealing Kyuubi.. It seems to me that the 4th would have selected himself if possible to seal the Kyuubi, but since it wasn't possible (i.e. 4th had to die for the Jutsu.. in death the Kyuubi would be re-released since hte Death God couldn't handle the immensity of the Kyuubi power.. or however this is argued), he decided to seal it within his own family.. Another idea is that the 4th realized that the Kyuubi power could be harnessed for good, and therefore didtnt WANT to destroy it with the Death God..

Either Way, the similarities between naruto and the 4th is hard to deny and discredit .. Although Naruto looks like Tsunade's brother also.. Maybe its just the way they are drawn ... Anyhows, we will find out eventually, but theres more to it then what we can think of im sure.. Kishimoto hasn't let us down yet, and I don't expect him to anytime soon =)
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote