Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-01, 00:25   Link #855
Wirbelwind8
d-_-b

I was going out with this girl that was 16. Im currently 21 and for the first month, it was hell. Everyone that knew gave me so much crap about it to her and me. It was terrible, but we tried to ignore everyone's bashing. Not so long after, we decided that we just remain friends until she turns 18. It's really hard to have to wait for someone, not because they are far away, in school, not ready, or whatever, but because we "can't". Im not opposed to the whole age resitrictions on dating, but people take it too far. I think people should take it seriously if the younger (boy or girl) is unhappy and forced to go out with the older person AND of course rape/incest.

She was the one that asked me out btw, and people tell me I forced her to go out with me.

I just thought I give that story out. I wrote a paper on age restrictions on love and how it "should be enforced, but not when love is actually there" kinda thing. I must admit I sounded like a rapist because its one of those topics that will never reach a verdict. (such as abortion)