View Single Post
Old 2011-05-26, 09:55   Link #250
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I was trying my best to describe that system then tuning the power level down. Eri's constant blanket divination and the fusion into Crow=AREXANDA was to represent the seeking and establishing of Conversation.

So pretty much the change I need to make is give Eri's HGA a proper name... I tried to look for other beings like Aiwass in what the Internet has gleaned with regards to the BotL, but I haven't been successful. That's why I opted to interpret it as Aiwass is the HGA of the bloodline to save me some trouble. If you could point me towards a similar name, that would be awesome.

Wow, this turns out to be alot harder than I had originally thought; months ago when I was doing research I could have swore there were more materials on the Holy Guardian Angels... Even the names of other people's HGA

Simply put, just use any hebrew name/word, if you want to go the extra mile, you can pick a name/word that have a meaning in the Gematria, heck if you want, you could just pick the hebrew word for 'Crow', which is [Orev]. This same Hebrew word also means “evening,” “mixture,” and “pleasant.”