Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 18:14   Link #23555
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Eh, if it was a joke I didn't get it. Seems like they're trying to make fun of marijuana users' reasoning, but the comparisons they make don't work. Smoking doesn't harm anyone (except for, potentially, the user), while all of the examples given involve killing or otherwise trespassing on others.

Was that supposed to be the joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
A Very poor and stupid one imo, If you SERIOUSLY compare smoking a NATURAL PLANT with genocide and thiefery(lol thats a word) than you're a idiot.

Smoking weed only causes a few things and none of them are life threatening other than the smoker. Maybe for Corner stores loosing the entire stock of their junk food. But is that really bad?
I don't think the picture is even meant to be a joke, and that is precisely why it is laughable and saddening at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
Genocide is murder to a grand scale, so it isn't exactly MODERATED.

Thievery CAN somewhat be justified in some cases. A 10 year old stealing a loaf of bread from a bakery to feed his little sister COULD be justified. That is another debate. However Politicians are the real thieves.

Rape? Moderation? Moderation would be consensual. Rape is not something moderated because it implies forcing something. If something is forced it isn't really moderated...

Arty
I believe genocide should be regulated the way we regulate alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaieni View Post
It's okay Americans, we'll only take away some of your guns.
Weeds kill more easily then guns do.