View Single Post
Old 2007-10-29, 06:51   Link #107
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
ahhh young love the jealousy scale has gone into overdrive. Shana i can understand why she is so upset she doesnt even understand why she feels this way it must be very confusing for her. Yuji who apparantly is oblvious to everything that is going on is not like th Yuji from the S1. I find his personality inconsistency very bothersome and some of the romance situations feel very forced. Konoe was a great way to shake things up but now it feels like she is there just for the love square if you get past the moe-ness she really is just a plot device and this whole thing has dragged on way to long, there is no way Yuji looks at Konoe any other way other than a lil sister. I dunno i really like the show and i want to have confidence in J.C. Staff ability to pull the full potential out of the series. I guess my problem is im not sure where they are trying to lead us. In all honestly nothing has really happend in the past 4 episodes. Im no where near dropping the show im just worried. Im fairly convienced now that Konoe is Hecate since everything in my prediction has started to happen except few things which might be coming in 5 6 and 7.

btw i would love to go to that Super size place damn those bowls of ramen were huge.