View Single Post
Old 2009-03-10, 04:27   Link #92
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing
Right, that is why in episode 8 he had to double check with his strings.
He trusted Felli enough to give him full surveillance on the area in ep 5. He admitted that his action in ep 8 is bad habit, but I believe he fully realizes Felli potential because if not he would’ve solo-ed the bug single-handedly in ep 5. Besides, Felli is a nen-I user who’s meant to do recon, intelligence, surveillance includes scanning the whole area. Layfon’s mostly a kei user who’s meant nuking his surroundings. What’s nuke without a radar to guide it lol.

Quote:
Despite all his fancy words about companionship and his affable front. I do not think Layfon will trust anyone anytime soon, at least not in Zuellni. They are simply pathetic in terms of combat strength, and how they managed to avoid all the filth monsters is beyond me.

Yet, the reverse is not true. In episode 7, Nina trusted Layfon and set herself up as a bait.
He trusted Felli as I stated above and actually he did trust Nina enough to let her act as bait for Fon-fon . If not Fon-fon would’ve forced himself fighting the dragon-bug until he’s barehanded.

He admitted himself that he’s not used for teamwork and always worked alone in ep 7. But he somehow changed as proven in ep 5 where he ask for Felli’s help, ep 7 where he trusted Nina as bait, and ep 8 where he alone acted as bait (an extremely powerful one lol) while Nina charged for the flag. It’s teamwork.

Quote:
With that said, I do think this will affect Layfon's lone wolf type of attitude. However, as much as I love Felli, I don't think she will be the catalyst. Yes, she is much more intimate than Nina when it comes to conversations, but so far Layfon's words are pretty empty: 17th platoon teamwork, following captain's order, blahblah, let me own this up for you guys.
He’s a complete retard in terms of romance. Most of us here in the CSR thread realized that. What’s worse is he acted with good faith being a good guy unconsciously resulting some of the girls fell for him which I believe, even Fon-fon himself didn’t realize it.

Yes including Felli who officially joins his harem in ep 9 after hints from ep 3, 4, 6, 7, 8.

Ah Fon-fon you stupid stud.