View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 16:40   Link #860
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Actually, according to those who played CS, Bang is practically the same as is Litchi. Bang only got minor buffs while Hakumen and Tager got the most buffs.
Its not the amount of buffs that matter, its the quality of buffs.

Bang has all the flaws he had previously, fixed and improved. Alot of his moves got faster, more priority and especially the ability to combo characters like Carl and Rachel with 6C is like godsent. His comboability increased multiple times, along with his unnerfed damage, he has become a god.

Litchi was a decent character back in CT, she doesn't have much buffs, but its enough to make her top tier in CS where everyone else received nerfs.

Hakumen and Tager deserved their buffs, but I guess they didn't receive something godsent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
I can see the flaws involving rachel compared to the other characters. I dealt with Rachel and Jin so far storyline wise. Jin would be my likely choice if I start to challenge anyone, but I think I should master Rachel alittle more before I decide to give her a chance.
Well Rachel is gone, she is nothing of her old self.

You cannot combo with even a counter hit fork, the godly fork is now weaker than the chair was before. The uselessness of the chair before is even considered good for the Rachel now, people are using the chair more to struggle out of situations.

You no longer see triangle jumping anymore, because it doesn't combo on block, no more crossups for Rachel.

3C is harder to combo than even before, very hard to combo into 9D 5B, it also can't cancel into 236A.

Frog is very slow, has a meter, gets killed easily.

Pumpkin comes out very slow on the ground, has lesser damage, gets removed very easily.

The only thing good left is the ability to use lightning in the air, usable with BnB air combo.

People think that Arcsys is trying make Rachel a full zoning character as she was 'supposed' to be, but her projectiles hardly do any damage. If you try to zone with Rachel now, you win by time ups. If you try to rush, you die.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote