View Single Post
Old 2010-04-28, 04:20   Link #120
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin3h View Post
Either way, Hancock's gonna be the Next Nakama. There's no doubt ( at least she has the highest chance at the moment since everything is in favor of her )

Romance in general term is both male and female are loving each other. In this case, Hancock has a crush on Luffy while Luffy is obviously oblivious to her feeling. Thus, it's considered one-sided feeling and not a romance.
I sure as hell hope she's not the next nakama, I don't think she would fit in. But considering her lovesickness killing her if she's separated from Luffy, it might be her. But I still hope it isn't her. And besides, what would happen to Amazon Lily if she joined them? That would be the same as revoking her Shichibukai status (if it hasn't already been) and the marines would go all blazing hell on it.

And while I agree the relationship between Hancock and Luffy can hardly be called "romance", I do find it amusing but also extremely annoying. I don't feel like seeing Hancock going crazy every page in every chapter as soon as Luffy talks to her or having delusional thoughts about him constantly; it's gotten old. At least to me.

Just my opinion.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote