View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 21:24   Link #12187
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
If that's true though doesn't that basically guarantee that Jessica is the other Battler then?
It might. It would also let us deduce the sin clearly.

My only serious complaint about the Other Battler being around is that I can't imagine Kyrie knowingly putting up a child from Rudolf for adoption, or, for that matter, that child randomly ending up in the family without Kinzo knowing and wreaking havoc on the entire family right back then when it had to have happened.

The first problem can be solved if the one who put the extra child for adoption is Rudolf himself, not having it in his heart to actually kill it, but not actually caring that Kinzo's child would survive.

The second pro... hmmm.

...Wouldn't that be right around the time when Natsuhi was unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant from Krauss? With Krauss being the potential cause?
Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for Rudolf to hand the extra baby over to Krauss to solve this problem, without ever telling him where did it come from? Krauss would owe him big time then.

EDIT: Rudolf actually won Umineko posthumously if this is true.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote