View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 02:15   Link #655
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Managed to get my Jedi Sage to level 19 before the time ran out (did their little survey in the last minute before the server went down). Finished the third planet's class related storyline over the Jedi and the "Plague". Was still working on some other quests that probably would have got me to level 20 before leaving for the next part of the Jedi class quest chain (which is the real reason you are going from planet to planet anyway).

I think that it is possible to get rather different versions of the story if you decide to go against the normal grain of your class, especially the Force users. The non-Force users can go any way they want really, but if you are a Jedi you are suppose to follow the Light and if you are a Sith you are suppose to follow the Dark Side. However you have the option not to do so. I did not test this as I doubt a Dark Side picking Jedi Sage would last long, even if he got the results. But it is an option. And some of the time "I" probably would have picked the Dark Side option, since it was a emotion based responce as oppose to an evil responce (I wonder if I had just given in to the "lover" on the first planet, if my Lightsaber would have been any better than they little +2 crystal I picked out of the cave for it.)

Though I did try to do something that was not a quest, but was something that was told to me by one of the Guardian robots....about the "First Blade". That it should be returned. After I got my ship I had also gotten another lightsaber that was marginally better than my first one, so I went back to that world in an attempt to return the "First Blade". There was no quest for it, and when I got there nothing happened...so I went back to my business. At least I attempted to follow through on something that might come up again later.

One assumes you can be a Sith that spares people, or a Jedi that decide to end things first and talk later (or lies and take down corrupt politicians by breaking the law).

I did like that you would get mail from people you helped as a sort of closure to the questlines long after you moved on. Judging by their contend I think those are the other things than change depending on your choices. (I wonder if I had gone the Dark Side path if I would have saved the holocrons of medical data instead of saving the girl, or if they would have been unrecoverable from the fire/explosion anyway? I did get a letter from the girl later). Another thing I haven't done is "flirt" in any conversation. It might be bad form, but then sometimes I think I've seem Jedi flirt to make the situation more confortable (though that might just be Obi-wan negotiating)