Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 10:59   Link #1342
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hey guys, haven't been here since last year. I have been following this series since it first aired, and I'm loving it. I can't really describe it, Winter 2012 has more series I look forward to than recent times, and really, Marika Pirates is what I've been looking for, Stargate personally means a lot to me, and when that series went off the air, I was crushed. I liked the space-faring stuff, and Marika Pirates is giving it to me in heaps. Normally I'd be a Jenny fan, but count me in the Chiaki fanclub, oh those glasses, the zzzzzzettai ryouiki, those eyes, ah, verbally abuse me, girl! Use that sharp tongue as you glare at me while you step on me with those legs

Man, I'd have jumped into this thread earlier, but after ep 01 aired, I was horrified to see almost 100 new posts for just that one ep Look what I missed, some nice pics in just the last page

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
Hmm. Looking at them the day after, the colors on the Chiaki-chan one are really bad. Just too many frames to squeeze into 100k, and keep the colors sane.
I wanted to try my hand at it, and this is as far as I'd like to go:

Honestly though, I gotta say that wonderful scene should not be contained in 100KB
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote