Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 16:02   Link #1354
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post

Oh Chiaki,you can take everything you want,my gold,money,my heart,my soul,anything!

Seriously,I enjoyed the whole episode greatly but HanaKana stole the show with that scene and DAT LAUGH at the end.
Hell yeah! I couldn't have said it better myself. Woooooo!! Take everything!

Chiaki-chansama was having way too much fun impersonating Marika. Of course, she'll never admit to anybody she was having the time of her life, not even to herself (that scene was so adorable). She wouldn't be Chiaki if she did. I can already see it: after everything is settled, Marika will ask her if she enjoyed taking her place, and she will deny it while blushing.

The evil laugh was amazing. I had no idea Kana-chan could do it so well. I wonder if people will still claim she has no range after this.

/Chiaki fanboy mode

The rest episode was also very nice, and raised a few more questions: why is Serenity so desperately searching for the Ghost Ship behind the Princess' back? How come Gruier's biometrics and name could open a file created 2 years before her birth? (there's a very simple answer to that, so simple that's most likely not it).

The confidence Marika diplayed in this ep was both impressive and inspiring. She's finally settled in and become a true pirate captain. Ririka will be so proud~