View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 23:12   Link #1205
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I knew Flying was gonna respond, and he is exactly who I didn't want a response from. I want a real response to my inquiries, not this political fanboyism we see from Flying.

And Flying, you don't even care that Romney lied, or changed his positions on everything, or that he did not debate with good points a lot of times during the debate. You just care that Romney 'won' the debate. You want Obama out of office so badly, but why would you want Romney in office? What do you like about your candidate of choice, Mitt Romney? You must like what he stands for...oh, nobody really knows what that is. It can't be that. He changes positions on things so frequently. At the debate, he didn't stand with many positions he had months leading up to the debate. He'll say anything to get into office. We don't know what his real stance is on a lot of things. Yet you are clamoring for this guy to get in. Why? And the GOP has used and abused America and it's citizen for a better chance at being elected in 2012. Why are you so adamant to support them despite that?

It's all just a game to you, Flying. We'll have the election in November, and maybe (hopefully) Obama will win. If he doesn't, I'll just say, be careful what you wish for, Flying...