View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 09:06   Link #1220
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

I remember that Bill Clinton was quite into deep crap before the 1996 election and that everyone called for his head because the 1993-96 term had its share of very bad moments (Waco, economy growing very slowly, Oklahoma City, World Trade Center bombing, UN failure in Somalia, a very criticized approach in Bosnia, etc.) and other elements making believe he was a very soft President. STILL, that didn't keep Bill from having probably the strongest term any US President ever had in recent memory between 1997 and 2000 DESPITE the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the midst of this.

I'm in no position to convince American members on Animesuki on who to vote, but if some people were crazy enough to give George W. Bush a second term to see how it does before rightfully crucifying him, I don't see why Obama wouldn't get this chance to redeem himself too. Anyway, I hope Joe Biden will find a way to nail Paul Ryan tonight just like when he nailed Sarah Palin 4 years ago. About Obama, he has to go for the jugular on next Tuesday; f*** the politeness already!