View Single Post
Old 2011-04-24, 23:09   Link #81
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
Really...?

...It's true. My ideas and headcanon don't make sense to anyone but me. OTL

The Knight Templar thing comes from Aqua being Eraqus's best student... and his teachings can reach into Knight Templar territory occasionally. If Aqua became a Puella Magi, I can see her adding witch-hunting (...heh, witch-hunting...) to her duties as a Keyblade Wielder with great enthusiasm.

Then, she learns the truth.

She does not take it well.

Then, the slower realization that darkness and grief can never be truly eradicated piles onto this, and she goes witch. Which is (just as I planned, kekekeke...) incredibly ironic considering the KH canon. >w>
Now that you've explained the logic behind it, I can see where you're coming from. Still not entirely sure how the Witch design you came up with has anything at all to do with Aqua (though the Familiars now make sense, when before I was just kind of not thinking about them too much), but other than that I can see the connection.

Quote:
All you need is a little Insane Troll Logic. ;3

Speaking of connections... wanna hear about my Grand Mass Guess on the connections between the Soul Anatomy of various series, including Madoka? [/totallynotSchmuckBait]
I'm totally jealous of that Insane Troll Logic, then.

And now that you've brought it up, I'm already trying to work out connections in my head. Dammit, I'm a sucker for random crap like this.

Totally not falling for the bait, by the way. <_<
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote