View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 21:00   Link #235
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamo View Post
Does anyone think Kotonoha died too? She wasn't at school in the end. She could have just stayed on the boat forever to be with Makoto.
the Nice Boat is sailing to France, to France I told you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
After watching the subbed version it seems like they're trying to say that it's all Sekai's fault for driving Makoto to love her, and made up stuff to keep Makoto, that she deserved to die for killing an innocent victim of her doings. Bull****. Though we never had a test, I'm pretty sure Sekai's hormones didn't react to get her pregnant to try to keep Makoto. Another thing, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?! I'm amazed Makoto's mom was never around, and what did Sekai's mom do when she went missing? If what is said about it skipping to the next semester is true, Kotohana must have been captured, and a little petal was placed on the cell phone as a memento, at the same time, it's like they were thinking, "It's sad, but it was bound to happen." Which is pretty much right.
Nope, it just confirms that Sekai deserves to get butchered as much as Makoto. noone's innocent in SD