View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 05:56   Link #2013
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanishingBook View Post
I like the Budokan Iteza Gogo Kuji don't be late. = ) Awesome
You mean the part where Megumi-sings-the-first-stanza-then-May'n-is-singing-from-somwehre-while-Sheryl-is-shown-on-the-screen-while-you-totally-have-no-idea-if-Megumi-is-trying-to-lip-synch-or-not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippus View Post
You know what's tragic?
I actually LIKE the first outfit (which I shall name the "Bigbird butt") if it weren't for the mismatch hair and shoes (again).
I'd...actually wear it on a normal day even if it would result in a lot of "wtf" looks X'D

Slap on long black 5 inch high platform boots and hair down, it would look cute in an odd way.

Otherwise though...the rest of the outfits are just eyeburn >A>;;;
Whether Megu wanted these types of clothes or whether it was someone else's fault...whoever it is either hates her guts or happens to be really tasteless :'D

On the other hand....I ADORE MAY'N'S BOOTS;;; the one on fanclub's night >A<!!!
May'N's really cute with fluffy stuff on too hahaha :'D;;;

You know what's strange? May'N's totally donned the whole sheryl nome look but I can separate her from the cartoon character. Nakajima on the other hand looks nothing like Ranka but always tries too hard to be her >A>;
Yesss!! The fanclub's night costume and the furry vest are made of win!!!!