View Single Post
Old 2009-10-30, 17:07   Link #2018
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
God, no. At least, I don't think so. Or maybe, I'm not really into the whole "cute" thing. Also, note that I don't find May'n particularly attractive, either.
Really? I dunno. I find Megumi rather pretty. Again: she's pretty, she can sing, she can act, she can make Valkyrie model kits, and she probably has the home phone phone numbers for both Yoko Kanno AND Shoji Kawamori. She's the ultimate dream wife for any discerning Macross fanboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippus View Post
...I think May'N's way cuter than Nakajima o_o That isn't to say that I think May'N is particularly attractive either (There are certain days I can't quite get past her teeth), just that she...talks and says things in a really cute way o.o

Whereas With Megumi I always expect her to be (and act =_=) a little more mature...but then the ranka talk pops out with the retarded condescension voice and onscreen clapping.

I think May'N tends to appear older when she does stage performances and stuff though since...she's not...particularly...graceful haha...hahahahhaha;;;;;

Ha.
She kind of...hulks. Hahahaha;;;;;;;;;;

When i first saw a live tape on YT I thought she was like...30;;;;; The clothes she wore for that Northern Cross singing didn't help much too. So, SO glad those days are over >___>
Yeah...May'n definitely looks and sounds older than Megumi...but hell, I remember when I first heard "Crazy Crazy Crazy" and thought, this girl's FOURTEEN??? She sounded like she was easily 25~30.

I also agree that May'n shouldn't try to dance when she sings. She just looks...awkward. She should just stand there and channel the voice of a goddess...let her singing be the star of the show.
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote