View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 07:47   Link #200
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ Anh_Minh

Your belief that Kira and Lacus are the perfect examples of utter righteousness in the world in spite of all the loop holes they did in GSD is either you're blind to or are just blatantly ignoring it. If you think their "corrections" of all the "evil" going on all around them is justified, just by merely saying that one person is evil by means of just a little notebook... right. Saying protecting free will when in truth Lacus would only get the "evil" people behind a new uprising against her ideals Strike Freedomed is quite a hypocrisy in itself. I am not even saying that they're going to do a mass murder. Or trying their hand at genocide. But this getting Strike Freedomed thing is quite near to it, yes? They must all agree to what Goddess Lacus thinks is best, or else Goddess Lacus will get angry and she will have them Strike Freedomed, Infinite Justiced, and now, WORST thing that ever happened since Fllay died, Destiny-ied. So stop putting words in my mouth.

Dullindal's involvement with the Junius 7 incident and Lacus' assassination were only shown in magazine interviews and weren't explicitly shown in the anime itself. Um, maybe even the Armory One incident, and what else. Was there any explicit proof in the anime that it was Dullindal who was the evil mastermind of it all? Only in the magazine interviews. His descent to the Dark Side was very, VERY badly done in the anime.

And I still go by my stand that testing a grandmaster plan for the entire human race is . If you still think that it should...

It's been advertised that it had already so many years of testing or whatever behind it. But since Fukuda screwed it up big time, then we could safely assume that it was never tested at all and so leaves Dullindal as the Big Brother of the Entire Universe, conveniently painting him as the TEH EVILNESS PERSONIFIEDONEONEONEONEONE~~~!!!111 Lacus magically declared him to be.

I'll just let that "personal" or whatever attack of yours slide.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote