View Single Post
Old 2009-03-31, 09:07   Link #1086
justavisitor

Is it just me who thinks that in GSD, Kira and co only tries to stop the war that involves with Orb only?? They might try to stop all wars in Seed, but in Destiny, they were only trying to stop war that involves with Orb..and in the end, i guess no nation wants a big weapon pointing at her (which is exactly what Zaft does), so I guess Orb was right to fight back..it's just hard to think a small nation can fight that well..(you can't use a big weapon to command a nation to do something she doesn't want to do..especially that nation has SF and IJ XD)

And talking about hypocrites, no offense but I think 00's heros are also hypocrites lol

I have committed a lot of crimes
Why do you keep doing it then?
Because the plan is always right
Why is the plan always right
Because it's from Aeolia...
What kind of good plan needs follower to commit all the crimes in order to achieve it's goal?
it's Aeolia's plan
When are you going to face punishment like you always you would
Until my job is done...
Which is when??
When human kinds face alien....
Does alien really exist??
It may....

I like 00 also..but it's just that if ppl thinks Kira and co are hypocrites, then maybe 00's heroes are hypocrites as well??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote