View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 09:56   Link #10220
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Lawl don't worry there's Natasha for 'stereotypically positive' Americans.
Her inclusion in the SHOOTiNG ST@RS allow me to underscore in god-freaking BOLD the kind of random group-up that the group is. I wanted Ange (and I believe she is) to be THE anti-Idol, the Miss Congeniality in this beauty pagent.

At the same time, I want her to have her charms and fans.

Quote:
That would be hard, but WORTH the effort.
I want her to be abusive, to appeal to the fans who like to be abused, but at the same time she has to be distinct from Riz's tsundere.

Quote:
I would laugh out loud if she are.
COnsidering the last lines in Hawke's short, that seems unlikely. Which is a plus-point for me; idols aren't supposed to be seen dating which is the original mould. Though for Ange to come and break the mould would be great too, but I need to take that in to consideration when planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - Only males around:

Edmund - Her old butler.

Maximillian - Teacher who's to busy being trolled by Browning.

Ichika - Clueless harem lead with 5 Yandere admirers.

Irish - Do I really need to explain?

Good luck being a Man chaser when you've got those 4 as choices
The ST@RS do go on shows... and where there are shows, there are men... and men are more willing to get into a girl's knickers...

Basically, I took her in to take on the challenge to turn Ange Stark into a successful idol. However, she's the hardest person to make an idol out of, even though she is idol material, but for a different country.

Her culture differences allow for much push-pull within the group and help keeps things fresh, but I must keep her popularity up there...

Once I can Produce Ange Stark, I will be The iDOLM@STER!