View Single Post
Old 2006-11-01, 14:24   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't think so. The moment Ichigo died in Urahara's training room, his physical body became nothing more than a normal Gigai for him, and Urahara could just create a new one in case the body got lost. That's what I meant with "the body isn't important". Isshin came for Kon! I think he even said something like "This charm was made specifically for YOU", and not "for this body".
I was wondering from the start, which relevance this chapter had, since it doesn't make much sense for te author to reval Isshin's identity to the audoence at this point, but it could be foreshadowing something about Kon
I am in agreement with the above statemnet but what about the Grandfischer Angle . Just a coincidence Kon happened to be at the wrong place at the right time hence got saved . Your veiws on that ^^

Also it would have been better if Kon was not reduced to an Omake . He should have had more powers like Anti Arrncar Super Kaizo Konpakku like Ururu. Edit: In Kon's debut ep he was shown as powerful (ie matched Ichigo in fists had the upper hand ) but later was reduced to a comic releif

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-11-01 at 14:35.