View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 01:47   Link #272
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
Since Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu is a manga, shouldn't this be discussed in the Noevel & manga thread or should this get it's own thread, or maybe a manga only thread, since the manga has already covered disappearance from what I know, well at the very least the manga raws.

Anywayz, just reed Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu, all I can say is Tsuruya is AWESOME... I don't ever remember her being this hyper during the series, well there was live a live but she wasn't accusing Kyon of two timing lol.
I stuck it here due to the inherent Disappearance spoilers that would crop up in discussion, which I always prefer to talk about without having to worry about spoiler tags. Can't really do that in the Novel/Manga thread, since the manga hasn't gotten to Disappearance yet (at least not that has been scanlated/released in English). Although if some kind mod wants to whip up a forum that will let us discuss the Yuki-chan manga with (well advertised) free-reign on the Disappearance talk, and designed similarly to the other manga threads on this forum (ie: FMA and Soul Eater, where spoilers are used pretty much only for the current manga chapter, and even then only until most people can be expected to have read it), I'm cool with that.

One great thing about Puyo doing this manga is that you can tell he is in just as much love with Tsuruya-san as eveyone else is, which means you can expect nothing but awesome slathered in awesomesauce from her, until she surprises you by doing something even more awesome.

LOL Fang-tan is God.