View Single Post
Old 2004-11-10, 22:13   Link #26
???
Unknown

I just feel sorry for all those parents who spend ther time and money to keep ther child alive. Especialy for those who live in a country where there is no severe hunger; starvation or has lived in war like my parents did in the 70's.

Anyways, most of the peoples who wanted to commit suicide are irresponsible teens who are still at school, thinking of boyfriend/girlfriend, clothes, been cool...having internet...living like a normal life student, while others from other country are working hard to bring money to ther poor parents to buy food.

Drugs, smoking is also part of suicide... look at those 12years old trying cigarretes.

And o the other side, you have those who commit suicide for ther religion. As you can call... terrorists.

So think agen. Im no teen anymore, ive compleate my studies, yes i was a bad student, i realy hated school when i was a teen, yes i usualy get in some troubles, had ennemies before, ive lost a girlfriend but i didn't care, ive always refused to take drugs, cigarettes...ect so in my life i took the easyway to get the proffetion i want and im very happy with it.

Now that im older, i produice 3D animated films and video games, watching anime and yeah...