View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 09:42   Link #1784
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 12

Well how about that eyecatch eh? Rias really wasn't wearing much at all Keep up the sig, EroKing. Gotta show your support for a second season

And uh.... oh right, the fight. Pretty cool, armor and all. Always reminds me of one of my favorite games, Megaman Battle Network 6, ah Beast-Out Megaman had a tail too...

But 10 seconds? I just knew it wouldn't take a real 10 seconds, I was looking at the time elapsed and there was still plenty more to go But oh, right, 10 seconds is really funny if you think about it:
Images
mangatron analyzes how long the fight took
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ah speaking of which, I just thought it was funny:
Images
you might or might not lol
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ahem anyways, ah it's over already. And they gave little hints of a second season. Except C3 gave much more than hints, they practically laid it out already for a second season, I wonder if there's an announcement for that...

I'd like it if episode 13 leads in a second season. Maybe that's the plan... That would be nice. Speaking of nice, Koneko kicking in a dress = panchira. Just like how it's supposed to be

Odd end to the ep though, it sort of ended just the way it started. I thought Issei wouldn't still peep at girls since Rias gave him a super fresh kiss...

Now that the series is over.... I hope there's at least a Seitokai Special. There has to be, can't have a special without a Seitokai, Dai Maou proved it can work if you give it more than 2 minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
She was hugging Issei because he is so cute. I fail to see the discrepancy between the opening and her behavior in the series.
Here's my beef with that: Akeno's behavior towards Issei in the OP, I don't recall any of that in the series itself. Well I'd complain that we didn't get much Akeno to begin with, but really, I did find it odd she cuddled him in the OP, but didn't get really close to him throughout the entire series.

Eh? Ikkitousen isn't boring. They brought out 4 series of that!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote