View Single Post
Old 2004-04-11, 17:57   Link #12
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
Dr. Who2002 - You miss out on allot... although I suppose if you've never heard it, you're not missing out on anything....

JAppi - Really? That's cool. They could never do that here. If they did, they would dub it over with racist jokes and 'asian' voices (like they've done most Japanese shows I've seen here except for 'Iron Chef') or play it in the original language and then make fun of it. At least, I'm coming from my perspective, which is straight in the heart of Texas. When that "t.A.t.U.' "All the things she said" was out, our radio station played the russian version for the sheer purpose of mocking their language and culture. When William Hung became popular, they did the same.

Super Fly Edit 01~

BET betta watch their backs... or ass... whatever the lingo is... I'm so not down wit dat shiznit... :P

http://www.imaginasiantv.com/

Looks like we're going to get an asian music/tv channel. F-cking finally. I've only been jealous of Californians and Hawaiians all my life. Although I'm four months shy of being able to be a host... Damn it! And then watch my cable provider not get it. Just watch. XP

Last edited by Chiaki Nozomi; 2004-04-11 at 18:13.
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote