View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 01:03   Link #93
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

In the Mami Friendship Chain route. I picked [11A] -> [MFS1A] -> [SOC1B] for my choices.

Spoiler for 11A:

Spoiler for MFS1A:

Spoiler for The Flashback and the Confession:

The Homura/Sayaka Alliance chain part was an engaging read. It was very interesting to see the story unfold in the first 3/4 from the alternating views of Sayaka and Homura. Somehow, that was the type of conversation between them that I actually wanted to see, but never had the chance to.
Spoiler for about Sayaka:
And the last 1/4, that was a shocker. Like Kogetsu Shirogane had said, you dropped a bomb right there. I was right in thinking that Katsuhiko Jinnai of El Hazard fame was the favorite villain you mentioned earlier , though I didn't expect him to show up looking much like The Joker. The suddenness surprised me, though I had some kind of grin and goosebumps reading that part (complete with the music you suggested). While I'm not against seeing an OC antagonist, I was expecting to encounter him as a result of a decision. Nevertheless, it seems quite interesting to see how this will play out.

For the parts I did not mention, that's not to say I didn't like them, it's just that I haven't read them yet in favor of the two routes I'm reading, the Mami Friendship - Sayaka route as my actual choice and the Homura/Sayaka alliance as an alternate read.