View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 09:00   Link #239
Arya

Regarding religion, time ago, I don't remember when and where, I wrote that depends on how GC would have ended we could had renamed GC as the Passion of Shuu, therefore I'm expecting, as Sinestra as just said, that Shu will resurrect.

Anyways, really it looks like they have mixed up many things, I mean, the apple is an obvious reference to Adam and Eve. Shu was betrayed by Arisa/Judas and sold to his enemies. And that's what the Old Testament says as first prophecy for the Passion:
Quote:
a sinless man who will atone for the sins of his people. By his voluntary suffering, he will save sinners from the just punishment of God. The death of Jesus is said to fulfil this prophecy.
So next, crucifixion and then, resurrection.
Amen

But I hope they are simply mixing things up

The problem with resurrections anyways is that usually they are not meant literally speaking, but they are meant poetically, so he will be resurrected into the flowers where Inori is lying on. Or a stupid supercute neko with no ears and tail, or that particular feeling you have during the long and cold winter nights ... Ok, I think I can stop with examples I mean, something not fulfilling at all.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.