View Single Post
Old 2006-11-28, 15:37   Link #134
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Actually i can hate anything for whatever reasons, and these reasons are diferrent to each person As i said - basicly she kept getting in between Taka and Haruka, even if all she wanted was some atention from him with no intentions going further than that - it is still getting in the way behind ones back. Those are actions i highly dislike and would never take myself.

I would never consider the posibility of seeking atention from one of my friend's girlfriends. Never, under any circumstances. Period. Those are my principles, and i live and die by my principles. While others might find such actions fine and reasonable, i personally find them disgusting. I "hate" her because her actions heavily contradict my own 'moral code' (as cheesy as that may sound) and i am not saying others should hate/dislike her because of the same reasons i do. I have no problems with people liking her, just do not expect me to like her or to change my opinion about her, unless i'm drunk. Which is unlikely to happen as well, because i don't drink at all. (Water/juice/lemonade aside)

Oh, and imho arguments like "This was intended to create the tragic set-up, much like the car" are pretty much useless in a discussion - otherwise we can drop everything on the writers and plot and stop discussing characters and situations alltogether It's obvious that everything that happened was intended for some reason or another

Oh - and my brother peeing on the carpet is not needed for me hating him, because i hate him anyway