Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 08:39   Link #1049
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Out of anything in this Manga, it clearly points out that Tatsumi will not change sides. He progressing his power very quickly and is adapting to use his Teigu more effectively now, thanks to some experience comrades. Though like Soji said, he isn't near enough to beat Esdes in one on one combat. Though if physiologically comes into play, Tatsumi will at least give Esdes somewhat a challenge from a scale of 4 out of 10.
Yeah.The author was clear on this point,at time I wonder why there is people that even think that is possilbe that Tatsumi change side or betray NR(and yeah i read post like this on other forum).
Knowing her she would probally happy to see how much strong Tatsumi become.(even if he give her only some challenge).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Well, I'm just pointing out one possible way for her to change that would be within the realm of reason. There could be any number of events down line in the story that might effect Esdese's development. Tatsumi and her may not even need to fight necessarily for her change to happen.
Talking about possible scenary.Make you wonder how she would react if Tatsumi shield/protect some one that she or someone else try to kill.Especially if she think that that some one is weaker than Tatsumi.I really wonder her reaction if something like this really happen.
Spoiler for ch 27:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
The only way to defeat an opponent without killing them is to be stronger... with a large margin at that...
If it'll be a group fight then it would be more impossible for that to happen...
Aside from Tatsumi who came to know her and bond with her to some degree... no single member of Night raid would spare her or would go for the kill in battle against her...
mostly Akame...
If only Tatsumi could pull of the same stunt Zen did in Medaka...
Well that or a team work between 2 people at least. But for this to work the 2 must be similar to Esdes lv.Have absolute trust in each other and perfect coordination.Also I think even Akame would spare her if Esdes give her a reason to do so.After all Esdes is pretty protective toward Tatsumi in her own way.Before they go teleport and scary face appear(other the monster). Esdes quicly put Tatsumi close to her and she point her sword toward the enemy(this one was a defensive stance she can both attack and protect Tatsumi that way).Also when they where on the Island again the big monster she was worry when tatsumi try to attack like Akame do again the doctor.So yeah if something like this happen again I can see Akame spare Esdes at least once.(although the way Akame is now she can kill /hurt Esdes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Budou is the Grand General or whatever in charge of the Capital judging by what was said about him in some of the conversations between Prime Minister and Esdese. Esdese also told Tatsumi not to try to escape because Budou's men are well trained.
Yeah i remember this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Yeah, his rank sounds like he's the equivalent to a Marshal/Field Marshal, basically the head of the army. PM seems to want keep him out affairs of state and go behind his back/bending the orders he gives like in this chapter.
Make me want to know more about him to tell you the true.I mean for the Pm to not want that Budou know about all this. there as to be a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
The reason for her to believe in Tatsumi's kindness and compassion is all the time she's spent with him so far.
They not really past soo much time togheter. I mean was more or less days .But I get you're point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I like how you ignore the fact that Tatsumi and Wave fought each other with their Teigu on and neither one of them died.

And despite her claims to make him over, she never followed through on it. Even if she disagrees with him on values, she never thought any less of him.
She said to him that he would change at the start. But after that she never try anymore. I think that both her and Tatsumi
Spoiler for spoiler:
know that they cant make the other change(i mean in what they belive) and change side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The "only one will survive" thing is a circular argument. When people are trying to kill each other, of course someone will die, Teigu user or not.
This is true.
Quote:
If you are excusing that fight because Tatsumi didn't have the intent to kill, then Esdeses' life still depends on whether Tatsumi wants to kill her or not. "Only one survives in a battle to the death" is not some unbreakable curse caused by the Teigu
This is true as well. BUt depends if Esdes try to kill some one of the NR or not. We know how Tatsumi react when something like this happen.
Although I have to agree with you in this one.
Quote:
If Wave and Tatsumi are both allowed to live because one of them did not want to kill, then Esdeses still has the possibility of surviving if Tatsumi does not want to kill her. Simple as that.
Yeah but from what we know a 3 party kill her after that. I mean in one of this ch we see that Ran have his own plan.

Quote:

She had more than one chance. Like...

Spoiler:

Then there's the fact that she did not order a search for Tatsumi and left it up to "fate". Had she wanted to mold him, she would have forced him back.
What is fair is fair. I have to agree with this. She had a good chance there but she don't take that chance (from what we know). And she never go to search tatsumi and let fate to give her the chance to meet him again.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote