Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-11, 03:40   Link #7547
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShocktrooper View Post
EDIT: On the plus side, we now have another confirmed replacement for Rabbit Team's M3 Lee if they ever have the desire to do so. But I feel the Freshmen would be too attached to the M3 to do it. Find two more volley ball players and replace that antique of a tank that is the I-Go! :P
Though I would be the last to deny the necessity of replacing Duck Team's tank, I would think it is actually Rabbit Team that would find it easier to change tanks. Canonically, they take care of their tank but they don't raise a defense for it like Duck Team did. Also, they are really pragmatists (they actually go out loud in Ep8 pointing out that there's always next year (they thought) and it isn't really very realistic to expect to win against last year's champion with a new school with shoddy tanks - I'm sure many here were nodding). Give them a chance to switch to another tank and even let them stay as one team and watch them leap.

They also have to consider that while there will be many tanks suitable for 4-man Duck team, 6-man tanks are rare. If a decent one swims by and they miss it, they may never get one again.

I think they'll take it.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote