View Single Post
Old 2007-02-09, 14:03   Link #49
Julius Firefocht

The animation may not be up to Kyo-Ani standards, but it's still good enough for most viewers, including me.

This episode is carried forward by its story, there is no fancy animation this time round to wow us. I was impressed with the mood in this particular episode, Kitagawa spoke for me when he said he felt melancholic. It's like...there's really nothing much to be depressed or sad about in this episode, and yet KyoAni somehow managed it. It could be the music or the flashbacks. I don't really know.

Ayu climbing the tree gave me a bloody heart attack.

Nayuki's Raising Heart was amusing, and I was quite surprised to find that she was that well-built. Now we know what she was hiding under all those jackets and school uniforms that she usually wears.

I feel for U1. That poor guy is finally cracking after all the events he experienced in the past few weeks. At least he lasted this long, I am pretty sure any of us in his shoes would have been destroyed after seeing what happened to Makoto, much less Mai and Shiori.

I absolutely love the
Spoiler:

All in all, a very nice episode, and I gave it a 10.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/