View Single Post
Old 2009-12-25, 19:29   Link #324
Symphie
Quit. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Find people over the internet who live near you (not that near but not on the other side of the country) and carpool. That way you know them beforehand and wont get there alone. I don't know about sweden btu sometimes here in Germany there are festivals (the Japan Day for example) which isn't exactly a convention and alot of "normal" people go their, too. YOu can drag your firends to such events and then meet up with other Fans and learn to know them that way you wont be under "a bunch of strangers" on the next real con. Just my two cents.

Well..when i get better I will most likely die on the day of the shoot or the cosplay will be destroyed. Because we are either going to "beato"'s place...and I might get shot by her father for flipping his daughters skirt (seriously he is nice but scaaary..I mean he is a major...and they live in the army headquater) or we'll go to "Jess"'s which means I'll be thrown in the pool by her father (who seems to like to torture me)
That might be REALLY HARD since uh.... how should i explain... I'm really bad at making friends with people. I'm more of a ''waiting type'' lol. But its ok, i don't really mind, i think school is stealing most of my time anyways. D:

.... Flipping her skirt...?

AND YOU SAID YOU HAD NO EXPERIENCE!? D8< HEYYYYYYY! *chases* 8D

If possible, please delete this account.

Last edited by Symphie; 2009-12-25 at 19:57. Reason: .... x____x embarrassing after all....