View Single Post
Old 2010-05-26, 03:17   Link #477
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joojoobees View Post
No. Look at the beginning of episode 7, he doesn't mention the sword at all. He either commented on the sword at the end of 6, or when she met him on the bridge (5?). Blonde oni makes his remark about this being a matter between oni in front of Hijikata. Then there is a side fight, after which she starts to draw the sword. It is like she wants to shut him up. She doesn't actually draw the sword because ninja-boy shows up and stops her.

And then, towards the end she gets into a fighting stance, while opposing the blonde oni. Based on the fighting skills she has shown so far, she has absolutely no chance of winning in a fight against that guy, who has prevailed against the Shinsengumi in the past. It is also unlike her character as shown so far to attack anyone.

This makes me wonder if she isn't hiding her background from the Shinsengumi. This would make Hijikata's suspicions justified.
Ahhh, I see. I just remembered a part where he (being the Blonde oni) said something about her having a short sword, and she reaches for it. So she reached for it twice. Haha.

We keep calling him the blonde guy, but what's his name? Gah.

Anyway, this show has its charms.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote