Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-14, 16:55   Link #5425
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Kalua didn't seem as though she was fighting to kill them outright, merely to do them enough damage so that they won't oppose her. Against lesser foes, those attacks could certainly have killed them on the spot. Kurumu won't die - she's taken some of Moka's hits and coupled with Gin's training, she should be okay as long as she doesn't get hit like that again. The one I'm really worried about being hit is Yukari-chan.
That's all in perspective, we can't be sure exactly what she was prepared to do before Moka interferred in those last few panels, she could have been ready to stomp one of their heads in...

But I'll leave that alone because there is just something I have been dying to play around with.
Sorry if this was discussed already, but has anyone taken notice of Karua's earrings? Giant crosses...
Does anyone think there's any.. "bulk" to that little detail?

Oh, and as for Yukari, I wouldn't worry much about it, this is shounen manga, the lead characters wouldn't die offscreen like that.

Last edited by BlackNhite; 2008-11-14 at 16:56. Reason: Just an add-on
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote