View Single Post
Old 2008-07-10, 23:21   Link #2216
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
After that I'd probably recommend Kamipani! (it's somewhat slowpaced/boring, but it depends on you), then Seinarukana, ef, Sharin no Kuni, and then G Senjou no Maou (if you haven't played it yet).
G senjou was done for quite a while, and I was even raving about it (both in ero and G senjou thread + blog review )
I will most likely postpone Kamipani for a "need fluff fix" period, as... the start wasn't exactly encourgaing for me (Mizuki just freaks me out... not exactly the "imouto" that anyone can dream of :x)
And since I'm rather fed up with "read only", I guess I will try Seinarukana, though the menu etc might be a problem for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Braban gets kinda boring IMO.
I suggest you try Shirogane no Soleil or a Nitro+ game
Currently playing it, and to be honest, it is nice but yes, without much surprise in the plot progression. I must admit that, despite Tae is most likely the character which will be my favorite (along with sumi), she annoyed me the hell out of me, with her spam of "あの... その..." when she attempted to brush off Souichiro's confession. Felt almost like a forced predicament.
Meanwhile, Noriko is a "nice" surprise as a Inchou, not irritating a lot, same goes for Yuki who is a very "tamed" Oujou-sama, surprisingly.

As for nitro+... well, never tried any of their games, though chaos;head "might" interest me, if I can past the horrible design a la Myself;yourself (i despise to the very core the facial style) and the ugly weapons (unpractical swords etc)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
Toranoana has made a top 50 of the most selling eroge in the half of the year.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/50694008.html

What? To heart another days o_O
That result isn't exactly that surprising considering ToHeart hype and fanbase.

What surprises me the most is that G senjou is third, despite it wasn't exactly unanimous, considering the unbalanced content.
Meanwhile, I was expecting a better place for Ef, though, thinking about it, it seems a bit more normal, considering that first tale wasn't exactly a best seller.