View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 20:18   Link #78
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I also enjoyed the Sae arc, to be honest. I didn't exactly love Junichi and his level of pervertedness, but I loved the chemistry between the two. Maybe because I have a thing for opposites.
I was a big Ai fan from the start before her arc, and her arc of course met above my expectations. I loved her arc and it will remain as my favorite until Tsukasa's arc comes around, which I think will top all. I haven't read the manga or played the game, but I'm pretty sure her story will be good. I've heard a bit about it.
Haruka's arc lacked chemistry between her and Junichi. Her arc was fun, sometimes she was a bit too hyper or weird, and I didn't really see chemistry between her and Junichi, but I liked her arc, especially the ending, it was a great ending.
While it might be the more realistic and mature, I didn't enjoy Kaoru's arc all that much. Kaoru's a nice character, and her and Junichi had chemistry, of course, being childhood friends and all, but I didn't love her arc or anything like others do. It was nice, though, I don't exactly dislike it. The ending was very flat, though. Her arc got me a bit bored at some parts, tbh. But yeah, I mean, Kaoru's a good character even so. I just think the "drama" was just something to use to get her and Junichi another step ahead from their friendship relationship. It didn't really get solved too much to me.
I do not think Rihoko's arc will top Ai's. I think the most interesting thing would be seeing things from her point of view, but that's all. I don't think anything else will really top Ai's arc. Kind of something to wither things down a bit after Ai's amazing arc, and then to get right into Tsukasa's arc which will top Ai's by the end or sooner. I might be wrong about Rihoko's arc though, maybe her arc will be just as good as Ai's, or close. All I know is that I'm excited. <3