View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 11:35   Link #1170
MiMi_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNGaricum View Post
Characters: 8.5/10
Probably it's my bad, that i gave it this rating, because i've never liked those kinds of "livinginadreamworld" girls like Shirayuki. IMO she's the character, who kills my interest sometimes...(yeah you can kill me now) and the another point:Reki... I wouldn't say i hate her, but... kinda not my case. The protagonist girl, Aria is the typical tsundere-type, which i don't really need to explain... but my personal favourite of the harem is: Jeanne I'd really want to see more of her in vol7 and above(i think I'll get it=>vol7 cover=JEANNE She is... simply beautiful. the appearance, the attitudes she makes is one of the best i've seen...
Jeanne's my favorite too! She even wears armor, what more can I say.

I don't usually go with a loli girl, especially never a fan of twin tailed hair, but for some reason I find Aria quite likeable, plus she's the great granddaughter of Sherlock Holmes. So she's my second favorite. Riko is also amazing and comes as a very close third.

Like you, I'd say Shirayuki and Reki are not my type of girls. But I find Shirayuki's antics hilarious and can't get enough of it.

Reki's usually cool and I used to like her, but the stuff she did in Vol 6-7 was a major turn-off for me and now she's at the bottom of my list.

Spoiler for Reki in Vol 6-7:
MiMi_B is offline   Reply With Quote