View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 16:13   Link #66
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Simple reason that this isn't Gundam Seed
Wow you really missed the point there.

Within the early months to a year in most wars the nations usually find themselves with a shortage in manpower and end up doing drafts and recruiting younger men. I just related this to Gundam SEED but I can easily bring others in if you want.

Quote:
[B]It's just that Flit wants to keep the Gundam in his family, which I have accepted. But please don't try to use what Natarle said in SEED to excuse Flit training Kio at such a young AGE. It just doesn't apply here
And please don't try to use your "OMG Flit gave Kio a simulator game" at such a young age. It doesn't apply here either. Parents these days buy kids CoD and BF3 the second they can speak and no one complains about that. The worse Flit could've done was run Kio in drills that makes the Spartan Training in Halo look like Sunday School but he didn't.

And what part of the "~100 year war" did you not get?

Perhaps I was wrong to use that point there but the show's moving so fast we do not get to see other battles that could be happening (if any)

In any case the Federation has been at war for decades against the Vagans. The Vagans have in no way been beaten so I don't see why it's wrong for Flit to prepare Kio at a young age when they strike back again. Give me a solid good reason why Flit shouldn't have trained him at an early age when the Vagans have shown they can pretty much infilitrate and attack anything including the kitchen sink. The Vagans don't care if Kio would be trained or not, they kill everyone just the same anyways so again give me a solid good reason what difference would it have made if Flit hadn't prepared him.

If the Vagans were decisively beaten I would understand but so far they've shown they can lick their wounds and get back into the fight quickly.

Quote:
Flit may be a nice grandpa, but I doubt there can be peace between Vagans and Earthlings as long as he is around. At least the resolution to that dilemma is something to look forward to.
How? He's not even with the Federation anymore and last I checked he's not running some "illumniate" group in the back. I don't see him having much sway in the Federation anymore than he did last time.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote