View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 02:59   Link #2223
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
You see, that's the thing; the "other way" would mean trying to remain as a politician and force his own views on others. That's how it works, but that's not what he wanted. Lulu doesn't WANT to be a God-King. He would much prefer people to rule themselves. As long as he stays, he can't be much more than a tyrant.

And if he has to leave, he wants to leave in a way that teaches a valuable moral lesson for everyone. Hence the bloody fairy-tale ending that Lulu haters on the board wanted, except it is all planned out intentionally instead of being forced on Lulu by his enemies.
(When I said, fairy-tale, I mean the classic fairytale with blood and death.)
I would prefer a more realistic version rather than something that comes off like a kids show. If all it took was two months of a tyrant than their would be no more war.

Also some scenes in it where ridiculous

1. The inappropiate bondage: Whose idea was it to have a bondage fetish scene in the middle of the climax? Look at Schneizel, and Nunally, it doesn't make Lelouch look like a tyrant, it makes him look like his a depraved bisexual who has sex with his family.
2. The new Prime Minister: so Ohgi can't run a group of 5 people but his supposed to rebuild japan, which is a third world country due to war?
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote