View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 23:55   Link #29
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Hmm...as what i understand from this episode.... When Yuri is doubted, she stopped being doubted and be awesome again
  • Shouma 's appearance was way too random, but hey Romeo, have you even tried
  • Natsume.. so much for acting cool, making plan and data collecting. You still failed the textbook trick
  • Sanetoshi earned all the credits for Himari's scarves... wondering if Hibari and Hikari knew the scarves were from Himari. Because if they do, then it won't be long before these three met up.
  • Yuri is still the center of this episode, and damn not only i forgave her for last episode, she officially became my favourite character of this series. Pingpong Natsume's bullet in the dark was something. Owned her when it comes to safe measure is another. Then not only she almost could persuade Ringo to accept her (the drug could be controversial, still it was really close to Ringo x Yuri). But then rape averted, and somehow she could stand her sanity to understand that Ringo is not Momoka. Her past was sad as hell, and her obsession toward Momoka slowly made sense. But it seems she is heading to self-destruction path to revive Momoka
  • Momoka and the diary power unfold. Based on her character design, i will not be surprise if Ringo is her incarnation (their faces are so similar, that's why Yuri like Ringo so much, i guess). But that means she is not Himari or Himari's fated person.

Edit: ^ Kazu-kun's post. I don't think you can construct something like that that easily, without medical equipments, supply and actual doctor's knowledge. I think the guess was too much on last episode theory