View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 00:58   Link #15
SvenCalBayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post
Well, Zeydra said all I wanted to say

But since AGE is aiming to children, we can't expect the same levels of :

- Darkness
- Development (in order to not confuse/disturb the audience)
- Violence
- Atmosphere (Marida Cruz being abused as a pre-teen )
I agree on that part. The show was aimed at children, not teens. I guess this why it turned out the way it was.

Still, that concept of three generations packed into a 49 episodes series... it seemed interesting at first. But now, seeing the results, it wasn't good at all. Most of you mentioned the series felt rushed at some point or another... and you're right.

Sometimes, I felt this show was more a "toy display" to help boost sales of Gunpla models. It felt like watching a saturday morning cartoon rather than an anime.

I gave this series 2 out 10. A real dissapointement to me. Thank god for Gundam Unicorn to fix my "Gundam need". Can't wait till episode 6... but it's in 2013.

I wonder when the next series (the 25 or 50 episodes format) will come... 2014 or 2015 ? If it were up to me, I'd go for 2013... but then again, that might be too soon.

I mean Gundam 00 had it's first season in 2007-2008. Second season came in 2008-2009. Then I believe the 00 movie came in september 2010. Gundam AGE came a year after in 2011.

So, if there's no AGE movie, the new series should come next year in 2013.

PS.: I don't see why they would make a Gundam AGE movie, I believe the ratings for this series are the lowest of the low.
SvenCalBayan is offline   Reply With Quote